Tuesday, December 20, 2005
According to Wikipedia
A comb over is a hairstyle worn by bald or balding men where the hair on one side of the head is grown long and then combed over the bald area.
here are some pictures of a combover, enjoy!
Monday, November 28, 2005
Friday, November 25, 2005
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Monday, November 21, 2005
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
In the thesaurus the word Integrity lists the following synonyms: honesty, truth, truthfulness, honor, veracity, reliability, and uprightness.
When someone calls for a press conference, the conference is attended by members of the press. The mouthpiece speaks and the “Journalists” listen and write what the mouthpiece says.
Below is the first paragraph as it appears in two newspapers as they report on the “news conference”:
Hypocrisy is a mother efer!
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Sunday, October 16, 2005
LIK as in Leak or as in Lick?
That said the answer is no, no to this site and its promoter(s) (you know who you are? Its only one guy by the way)
My misfortune is that this site was recommended to me by a very dear friend through an SMS see the picture below:
At first sight, what caught my eye was the logo of this site (below is the logo)
Kuwait towers rendered in a new way, with the balls in the center being carried above a character of a man/woman (to be fair to our sisters), this can be interpreted in two ways:
If it wasn’t for us (Lebanese) you (Kuwaitis) cannot be held up!
I can’t think of a way two, sorry.
Monday, October 10, 2005
A balance of power exists when there is parity or stability between competing forces. As a term in international law for a 'just equilibrium' between the members of the family of nations, it expresses the doctrine intended to prevent any one nation from becoming sufficiently strong so as to enable it to enforce its will upon the rest. (Source: Wikipedia)
It's a good idea!
The concept does not apply to the
family of nations only.
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Does the guy standing next to me during prayer need to know what type of food I had for fatour?
If the answer is no, please keep reading below:
What Can I Do to Prevent Bad Breath?
Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you:
- Practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. Brush your teeth after you eat (keep a toothbrush at work or school to brush after lunch). Don't forget to brush your tongue, too. Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months. Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between your teeth once a day. Dentures should be removed at night and cleaned thoroughly before being placed in your mouth the next morning.
- See your dentist regularly – at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral examination and professional teeth cleaning and will be able detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor.
- Stop smoking/chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on kicking the habit.
- Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) or sucking on candy (preferably sugarless) also stimulates the production of saliva, which helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
- Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think the foods that you eat may be causing your bad breath, record what you eat so that you can determine which foods may be contributing to the problem. Bring the log to your dentist to review. Similarly, make a list of the medications you take. Some medications may play a role in creating mouth odors.