Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blogger-Profiles-Location-Kuwait



In Blogger profiles there’s a location tab that lists the country you’re in. Mine happens to be in Kuwait so for the hell of it I decided to click on it!

Whimsically strolling around the names I find this Blog located in Kuwait.

Check it out! and click on the first blog!



I personally found it creepy and disturbing. I know there’s a kid's picture in the profile but I still found it creepy.




Note to self: Never ever use the words "Whimsically strolling" again!


3 comments:

Nooni said...

why only kuwaitis r in kuwait Mr. ¬¬!!

heezy said...

No nooni

It's the pictures they creped my out!

aqil chaudhary said...


If you are searching for your favourite celebrity net worth then visit our website for all celebrities related to entertainment, Sports, Tech and all other famous personalities

Celebrity net worth