Thursday, June 16, 2005

Kuwaitsetern


Oh when will the day come..........

where a knock on the door is just of a boy coming over to take my daughter out on a date, and I stand there cautioning him to bring her back before midnight and make sure he uses a condom?

Oh when will the day come..........

where my eldest son comes to me and tells me he’s gay and a tear rolls down my cheek and I hug him and tell him I love you son, and will always be proud of you!?

Oh when will the day come..........

where I come home from work early and find my western wife with the Indian chauffer kissing and try not to disturb them?

Oh when will the day come..........

where civil liberties and personal choice become on the tip-tongue of every Kuwaiti?

Oh when will the day come..........

where everyone is a liberal?



I hope it’s soon cause I’m a fundamentalist!

2 comments:

Stinni said...

Uhh, there was a case where a Western woman who was married to a Kuwiti had an affair with her Indian driver and ran away with him to India.

heezy said...

Oh thats just great!

Now one out of my five wishs has come true....lets see if the others come to be soon.