Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hello, do you come here often?





If I said you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!

Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.

I'd marry your cat just to get in the family.

Should I call you in the morning or nudge you?

You make my software turn to hardware!

You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to

Is your name Pepsi cause' I've gotta have it.

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

No comments: